Monday, October 15, 2012

Cheap or Frugal

Below I've listed a few scenarios and I want you to tell me if they are examples of someone being cheap or frugal. Let me know in the comment section below.

CHEAP or FRUGAL
  1. Buying movies on VHS for $0.50 from Goodwill instead of renting movies or going out to the movie theater.
  2. Keeping a decade old couch because it's in good shape, albeit ugly, when you have the money to buy a new one.
  3. Ordering water to drink every time you go out to eat.
  4. Having a wardrobe that consists of 80% free t-shirts.
  5. Only going to events if they are free (ex: baseball games, comedy clubs, concerts).

There you have it Debtzillians. Make your voice heard in the comments section below and I'll update this post later with results.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Cheap
    2. Frugal
    3. Frugal plus water is awesome
    4. Frugal
    5. Cheap

    Those are my opinions

    ReplyDelete