CHEAP or FRUGAL
- Buying movies on VHS for $0.50 from Goodwill instead of renting movies or going out to the movie theater.
- Keeping a decade old couch because it's in good shape, albeit ugly, when you have the money to buy a new one.
- Ordering water to drink every time you go out to eat.
- Having a wardrobe that consists of 80% free t-shirts.
- Only going to events if they are free (ex: baseball games, comedy clubs, concerts).
There you have it Debtzillians. Make your voice heard in the comments section below and I'll update this post later with results.